- One 50 gallon batch every 48 hours (23 hours with the BioPro™ 190EX).
- 50 gallons of vegetable oil (feedstock).
- 10 gallons methanol.
- 1520 grams (3.3 lbs) NaOH (lye) or 2350 grams (5.2 lbs) KOH (caustic potash).
- 190 mL (0.8 cups) sulfuric acid.
- 38 gallons fresh water
- Standard 115V AC power (15 amps max)
- (50 Hz units available for outside the US)
- acid catalyzed esterification/base catalyzed transesterification
- Three stage water wash
- Spray wash.
- Turbulent wash.
- Turbulent wash followed by evaporative drying cycle
- PLC controlled automated mode, with switch actuated manual overrides.